by Simon Gerber, March 11. 2016
Basically the governments of Europe become accomplices to the monster. This is the monsters intended strategy to destruct Europe. For a Europe with a leadership that has become an apparent accomplice of the monster – this Europe has lost its justification and its fundament.
We can only detect the widely used short reaching interpretation in which Putin would flood Europe and its countries with displaced persons with the aim, to throw the countries in an organizational and political chaos and in a forced stress (increase of political radical wings of left and right and all its consequences).
However, the determining factor of Putins strategy is overlooked or pushed aside – probably because it is too monstrous for healthy people to imagine that these dimensions of inhumanity and monstrosity exist at all.
The real aim of Putin’s agents with the „refugee-weapon„ is analog to the action of all criminal organizations:
- Compelling the political leaders of the European countries through the many displaced persons and the resulting problems, to make decisions that violate elementary rights, human rights, humanitarian rights, intergovernmental and constitutional law – in short, all the legal basis of our civilized world.
- As soon as such decisions against fundamental rights are made and many thousands of people are affected – then all those states which endorse such injustice and law violation, become accomplices in the illegal and inhuman system.
- Basically the governments of Europe become accomplices to the monster. This is the monsters intended strategy to destruct Europe. For a Europe with a leadership that has become an apparent accomplice of the monster – this Europe has lost its justification and its fundament.
Many indicators force us to conclude that this process is already well advanced.
What could be done?
- The civilized world must disentangle with Russia with the highest speed and the greatest depth and breadth in an absolute consequence.
- Exclusion of Russia from all relevant international organizations.
- Rigorous blocking of all access for Russia to the systems of the economy of the civilized world.
- Consistent blocking of all sectors needed by Russia to preserve, build and operate its military forces.
- Escalation and confrontation, triggered by targeted provocative actions of Russia should not be discounted. The world should be prepared for this with absolut consequence and with all means.
Conditions for lifting the measures against Putins Russia:
Only after Putin and his gang, including all those directly involved in those crimes, have been arrested for their crimes and are handed to an international tribunal, the international community can consider what measures against Russia can be lifted.
Join the NGO swissukraine.org, your engagement is requested. Let’s work on the roots of current disasters. Lets work for human rights and lets work together with our friends in Ukraine. How to become a member and be part of it –